Abstract submission for the ESGE 26th Annual Congress 2017 opens on 1st March 2017 and closes on 30th May 2017.
Notifications regarding abstract acceptance/rejection will be sent out on 30th June 2017.
We are writing to invite you to present your clinical and scientific work at the 26th ESGE Annual Congress to be held in Antalya, Turkey on 18th-21st October 2017.
How to submit an abstract
Go to the abstract submission section and use the credentials you received by e-mail from the ESGE Abstract Services.
If you have not yet received these credentials, please contact email@example.com to create your account.
Brief Abstract Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted exclusively online via the submission system.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English only.
- The material presented shall be unpublished and original material, which has not yet been disclosed or presented in any other meeting.
- In the case of more than one submission, only one oral presentation meeting the criteria can be selected .
- Maximum number of co-authors is 5.
- Video abstract should include the video with abstract submission.
- Please read carefully the instructions about the topics, content and format and submission procedure before submitting your abstract.
Please be aware that only abstracts of authors who are registered for the congress will be considered for placement within the scientific programme.
Registration deadline for abstract submitters is 16th July 2017.
We look forward to receiving your abstract and seeing you in Antalya!
ESGE Scientific Committee
Please note that this year the Best Selected Abstracts will be presented on Thursday 19th October and Free Communication and Video presentations will take place throughout Thursday, 19th, Friday 20th and Saturday, 21st October.