Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: Wednesday, 29th May 2019
This year there will be a separate link to submit PhD Thesis abstracts – further information on format and content can be found in the menu "PhD Thesis Abstract".
Notifications regarding abstract acceptance/rejection will be sent out on 21st June 2019.
How to submit an abstract
Go to one of the two abstract submission sections mentioned below and use the credentials you received by e-mail from the ESGE Abstract Services.
If you have not yet received these credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to create your account.
Be aware that this year we have two links to submit an abstract:
1. Regular Abstract Submission (oral, video and poster)
Brief Abstract Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted exclusively online via the submission system.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English only
- Previously published or presented material may be submitted and presented at the Congress but will not be published in the Abstract Book. The authors are required to complete a statement to confirm whether the submitted material has been published before
- A patient consent to publish statement should be included when abstracts include patient videos/photos and/or 3 or more pieces of identifiable information about individual patients (age, gender, diagnosis)
- In the case of more than one submission, only one oral presentation meeting the criteria can be selected.
- Maximum number of authors is 6.
- Video abstract should include the video with abstract submission.
- Please read carefully the instructions about the topics, content and format and submission procedure before submitting your abstract
Please be aware that only abstracts of authors who are registered for the congress will be considered for placement within the scientific programme. Registration deadline for abstract submitters is 3rd July 2019.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts and seeing you in Thessaloniki!
ESGE Scientific Committee
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: Wednesday, 29th May 2019 (23:59 CET)