PhD Thesis Abstract
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: Wednesday, 29th May 2019
This year there will be a separate link to submit PhD Thesis abstracts
Notifications regarding abstract acceptance/rejection will be sent out on 21st June 2019.
How to submit an abstract
Go to the PhD Thesis Abstract submission section and use the credentials you received by e-mail from the ESGE Abstract Services.
If you have not yet received these credentials, please contact email@example.com to create your account.
Submission Criteria for the PhD session:
- All PhDs that their title and aim/s are related to Minimally Invasive Gynaecological Surgery
- Status: The PhD Thesis has to be at its last completed stage with conclusive results and submitted to the University or PhD studies have been granted within the last 2 years form the annual ESGE congress
- Abstracts should be submitted in English only.
- The PhD Thesis abstract cannot exceed 2000 words and the abstract should use the following structure:
- Materials / Patients
- Method’s, Results
- Impact to patients’ health
Please be aware that only abstracts of authors who are registered for the congress will be considered for placement within the scientific programme. Registration deadline for abstract submitters is 3rd July 2019.
We look forward to receiving your abstracts and seeing you in Thessaloniki!
ESGE Scientific Committee
Extended Abstract Submission Deadline: Wednesday, 29th May 2019 (23:59 CET)